This is a great summer main dish. Dijon mustard adds a touch of zing to the dressing. My husband, David, and I especially enjoy this salad on warm days.—Elisa Lochridge, Tigard, Oregon
- 1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, sour cream, mustard, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in crab, celery and onions. Serve on lettuce-lined plates with tomato wedges. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cottage Cheese Crab Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2000, p10
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cottage Cheese Crab Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review