- 1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, sour cream, mustard, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in crab, celery and onions. Serve on lettuce-lined plates with tomato wedges. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cottage Cheese Crab Salad
Sort By :
"My husband and I enjoyed eatting this on a hot summer night."
"This is an excellent recipe! I have made it several times for brunches or buffets and it goes quickly. I plan on making for Easter too. Thank you for sharing!"
"I loved it. I used fat free cottage cheese and sour cream. I even put it in a whole wheat tortilla for lunch."
"After coming across this recipe a year ago, I've made it numerous times. It's fabulous with fat free yogurt instead of the sour cream. I use it with my "clean" eating-matched with wheat crackers for a great small meal."