- 1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, sour cream, mustard, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in crab, celery and onions. Serve on lettuce-lined plates with tomato wedges. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Cottage Cheese Crab Salad
Sort By :
My husband and I enjoyed eatting this on a hot summer night.
This is an excellent recipe! I have made it several times for brunches or buffets and it goes quickly. I plan on making for Easter too. Thank you for sharing!
I loved it. I used fat free cottage cheese and sour cream. I even put it in a whole wheat tortilla for lunch.
After coming across this recipe a year ago, I've made it numerous times. It's fabulous with fat free yogurt instead of the sour cream. I use it with my "clean" eating-matched with wheat crackers for a great small meal.