Cottage Cheese Confetti Salad Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) cream-style cottage cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 4 radishes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lettuce leaves
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cottage cheese, sour cream, tomatoes, onions, green pepper, radishes and cucumber.
- 2. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl. Yield: 7 servings.
3/4 cup: 127 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 241mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat
Reviews for Cottage Cheese Confetti Salad
"Our family thought that this is a real "keeper"!"