Cottage Cheese Confetti Salad Recipe
When I was growing up, this light but satisfying salad often took center stage as our supper during summer. My mother served it with a platter of smoked fish and good country-style rye bread with unsalted butter.
- 2 cups (16 ounces) cream-style cottage cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 4 radishes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the cottage cheese, sour cream, tomatoes, onions, green pepper, radishes and cucumber.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Cottage Cheese Confetti Salad in Country February/March 2008, p51
Reviews for Cottage Cheese Confetti Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >