- 2 cups (16 ounces) 1% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 medium cantaloupe, quartered and seeded
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat granola
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- Leaf lettuce
- In a small bowl, combine the cottage cheese, raisins and walnuts. Spoon into cantaloupe wedges. Sprinkle with granola; top with kiwi. Serve immediately on lettuce-lined plates. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCottage Cheese Cantaloupe Salad
"Exellent!!! My husband hates raisins and he still liked it and asked me to make it again. I am putting it on the grocery list for our next shopping run."