Cottage Cauliflower Spread Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cream-style cottage cheese
- 2 cups cooked cauliflowerets
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Whole wheat crackers
- 1. In a bowl, combine cottage cheese and cauliflower. Mix until almost smooth. Stir in Parmesan cheese, garlic, onion, oregano and pepper. Spoon into a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 24 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 88 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Cottage Cauliflower Spread
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.