Costume Crackers Recipe
This easy snack lets you try out any alter ego your heart desires. The different mustache shapes alone are endless, from handlebar to old Hollywood! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 flour and/or sun-dried tomato tortillas (10 inches)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Brush both sides of tortillas with butter. Combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over one side of tortillas. Use templates to cut shapes from tortillas; discard scraps.
- 2. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 7-9 minutes or until crisp. Yield: 6 servings.
8 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Costume Crackers
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC