This easy snack lets you try out any alter ego your heart desires. The different mustache shapes alone are endless, from handlebar to old Hollywood! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 flour and/or sun-dried tomato tortillas (10 inches)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Brush both sides of tortillas with butter. Combine the remaining
- ingredients; sprinkle over one side of tortillas. Use templates to
- cut shapes from tortillas; discard scraps.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 7-9 minutes or
- until crisp. Yield: 6 servings.