- 6 flour and/or sun-dried tomato tortillas (10 inches)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Brush both sides of tortillas with butter. Combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over one side of tortillas. Use templates to cut shapes from tortillas; discard scraps.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 7-9 minutes or until crisp. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Costume Crackers in Ultimate Halloween 2012 2012
Reviews for Costume Crackers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review