- Remove chicken to a serving platter; keep warm. Remove meat and
- vegetables to a serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from cooking
- juices; transfer to a small saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into the
- pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with basil, pimientos and
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 287 calories, 16 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 808 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now