Corny Vegetable Salad Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn
- 2 pounds fresh broccoli, broken into florets (8 cups)
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets (6 cups)
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1. Cook corn according to package directions; drain and cool. In a large bowl, combine broccoli, cauliflower, onions and corn. In a small bowl, combine dressing mix and sour cream; mix well. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 12-14 servings.
One 1-cup serving (prepared with fat-free sour cream) equals 90 calories, 0 fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 vegetable.