Corny Vegetable Salad Recipe
Bright yellow kernels perk up this cool, crisp vegetable medley on my corny menu. Its garden flavor is unmistakable, and the dish is extremely easy to assemble. Since it needs to be chilled, you can make it the day ahead. -Nadine Brimeyer, Denver, Iowa
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn
- 2 pounds fresh broccoli, broken into florets (8 cups)
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets (6 cups)
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Cook corn according to package directions; drain and cool. In a large bowl, combine broccoli, cauliflower, onions and corn. In a small bowl, combine dressing mix and sour cream; mix well. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Corny Vegetable Salad in Taste of Home October/November 1999, p37
Reviews for Corny Vegetable Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 9, 2012
THE FINAL RESULTS LACKED FLAVOR. AFTER THINKING ABOUT IT, I WILL ADD CHEDDAR CHEESE IN SMALL CUBES TO SEE IF THERE IS IMPROVEMENT.