- seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30-45
- For dumplings, combine the flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt in
- a large bowl. In another large bowl, beat egg; stir in milk, corn,
- cheese and parsley. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto simmering soup. Cover and simmer for 15
- minutes or until a toothpick inserted in a dumpling comes out clean
- (do not lift cover while simmering). Yield: 8 servings (about 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 324 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 695 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 19 g protein.