Corny Snack Mix
It's hard to stop munching this yummy snack mix! Melted vanilla chips make a delightful coating for the crisp corn chips, cereal and popcorn. This snack mix is quick and easy to toss together. I like to keep it on hand for when our five grandchildren visit.
40 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 package (15 ounces) Corn Pops
- 1 package (15 ounces) corn chips
- 2 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) vanilla or white chips
- In several large bowls, combine the popcorn, Corn Pops and corn
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, melt chips; stir until
- smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread onto two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Cool. Store in
- airtight containers. Yield: 7-1/2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 155 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.