Corny Snack Mix Recipe
It's hard to stop munching this yummy snack mix! Melted vanilla chips make a delightful coating for the crisp corn chips, cereal and popcorn. This snack mix is quick and easy to toss together. I like to keep it on hand for when our five grandchildren visit. —Sandy Wehring Fremont, Ohio
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 package (15 ounces) Corn Pops
- 1 package (15 ounces) corn chips
- 2 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) vanilla or white chips
- 1. In several large bowls, combine the popcorn, Corn Pops and corn chips.
- 2. In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, melt chips; stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- 3. Spread onto two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Cool. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 7-1/2 quarts.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 155 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Corny Snack Mix
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC