Corny Snack Mix Recipe
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 package (15 ounces) Corn Pops
- 1 package (15 ounces) corn chips
- 2 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) vanilla or white chips
- In several large bowls, combine the popcorn, Corn Pops and corn chips.
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, melt chips; stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread onto two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Cool. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 7-1/2 quarts.
Reviews for Corny Snack Mix(6)
Sort By :
I make this every year for our Christmas Party and everyone raves how good it is. Our children always tell me to make two batches so they get some the next day.
I always get recipe requests when I serve this snack mix. My families favorite treat for camping
I get asked for this recipe whenever I make it. It's always a hit, and no one can believe how easy it is to put together.
We made this at a high school graduation party and it was a tremendous hit! Surprisingly, the adults were loving it almost more than the kids. I will be making this one again for sure.
Delicious Super Bowl Treat For Me And My Family
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Snack Mix >
- Super Bowl Party Appetizers >
- Super Bowl Party Recipes >