Corny Snack Mix Recipe
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 package (15 ounces) Corn Pops
- 1 package (15 ounces) corn chips
- 2 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) vanilla or white chips
- In several large bowls, combine the popcorn, Corn Pops and corn chips.
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, melt chips; stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread onto two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Cool. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 7-1/2 quarts.
Reviews for Corny Snack Mix
Sort By :
Made this for my son's youth group at church & got rave reviews and requests for more of this next time I serve snacks; was asked for the recipe too. Super easy to throw together; will be making it again, I'm sure!
I make this every year for our Christmas Party and everyone raves how good it is. Our children always tell me to make two batches so they get some the next day.
I always get recipe requests when I serve this snack mix. My families favorite treat for camping
I get asked for this recipe whenever I make it. It's always a hit, and no one can believe how easy it is to put together.
We made this at a high school graduation party and it was a tremendous hit! Surprisingly, the adults were loving it almost more than the kids. I will be making this one again for sure.