Corny Scrambled Eggs
Corn adds the surprising sweetness to these effortless eggs from Mrs. John Perschke of Michigan City, Indiana. "Vary the flavor by adding 1/4 cup of chopped onion and 3 tablespoons of chopped green pepper," she suggests.
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Add corn and bacon. Melt butter in a skillet
- over medium heat; add egg mixture. Cook and stir until the eggs are
- completely set. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 460 calories, 30 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 467 mg cholesterol, 999 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 23 g protein.