"These savory little sandwiches taste great, use up leftover ham and come together easily with a tube of refrigerated crescent rolls," shares Sandy DeMars from her home in Crown Point, Indiana.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon finely crushed corn chips
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard and celery seed until blended. Stir in the ham, corn, cheese and onion. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into four rectangles; seal perforations.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup ham mixture into the center of each rectangle. Bring edges up to the center and pinch to seal. Brush with butter; sprinkle with corn chips.
- Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Corny Ham Bundles in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p56
Reviews for Corny Ham Bundles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review