Corny Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans, thawed and drained
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 36 crackers)
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions
- 1. Combine beans, corn, soup, onion, sour cream, cheese, salt and pepper. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with crackers and french-fried onions. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Corny Green Bean Casserole
"This is a wonderful vegetable casserole and very easy to assemble. I made it for a potluck and everyone raved about how good it was. I can't wait to make it for the family. The crackers and French fried onions on the top were very tasty and crunchy."
"I made this night this just because I wanted to try it. We really like it alot and will be something I make for family gatherings"