Corny Green Bean Casserole
Crushed crackers and french-fried onions create this fast and flavorful topping for this home-style corn and green bean casserole from Dorothy Bahlmann. "It's a terrific dish to take to potluck dinners," remarks the Clarksville, Iowa cook.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans, thawed and drained
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 cups crushed Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers (about 36 crackers)
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions
- Combine beans, corn, soup, onion, sour cream, cheese, salt and
- pepper. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle
- with crackers and french-fried onions. Bake, uncovered, at 350°
- for 25-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.