- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans, thawed and drained
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 36 crackers)
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions
- Combine beans, corn, soup, onion, sour cream, cheese, salt and pepper. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with crackers and french-fried onions. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Corny Green Bean Casserole in Quick Cooking January/February 1999, p14
Reviews for Corny Green Bean Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 10, 2008
"I made this night this just because I wanted to try it. We really like it alot and will be something I make for family gatherings"