Corny Clam Chowder Recipe
Cream gives richness to the canned items that make up this satisfying chowder. "I sometimes make it in the slow cooker, so it can simmer while I finish work around the house," informs Karen Johnston of Syracuse, Nebraska.
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 can (6-1/2 ounces) minced clams, drained
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a saucepan, combine corn, soup and cream; heat through. Stir in clams; heat through. Garnish with bacon. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 331 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 1270mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 12g protein
Reviews for Corny Clam Chowder
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC