Cream gives richness to the canned items that make up this satisfying chowder. "I sometimes make it in the slow cooker, so it can simmer while I finish work around the house," informs Karen Johnston of Syracuse, Nebraska.
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 can (6-1/2 ounces) minced clams, drained
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a saucepan, combine corn, soup and cream; heat through. Stir in clams; heat through. Garnish with bacon. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Corny Clam Chowder in Quick Cooking December 2000, p8
Reviews for Corny Clam Chowder
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review