Corny Chocolate Crunch
This sweet treat tastes almost like candyand it's gone just about as fast.Delores Ward, Decatur, Indiana
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups broken corn chips
- 1 package (10 to 11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 12 ounces dark chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, cereal and corn chips; set
- aside. In a microwave, melt butterscotch chips and candy coating;
- stir until smooth.
- Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat. Spread into two greased
- 15x10x1-in. baking pans. When cool enough to handle, break into
- pieces. Yield: about 5 quarts.