Corny Chili Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 3/4 cup picante sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Corn chips, sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the beans, tomatoes, corn, picante sauce, chili powder and garlic powder. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Serve with corn chips, sour cream and cheese if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Corny Chili
Sort By :
"I love chili and trying out different chili recipes. This by far is one of my favorite chili recipes! So easy to put together and has great flavor."
"A nice and easy crock pot chili that everyone enjoyed. We will be making this again!"
"I made this last Sunday, went over extremly well. I didn't put it in the slow cooker though, I didnt have that kind of time. I simmered it on the stove for about an hour. I also added some Macaroni noodles to it...jvery good, will make it again."
"We pile our chili high with cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream, then scoop the perfect bite onto a corn chip. The entire family loves this dish. We make it nearly every month! It's got a great flavor and it's a fantastic way to sneak a few vegetables into the kids."
"I served this for dinner, tripled the recipe and added three variety of beans, three different picante sauces, Most everyone took an additional serving, and I sent some home with two people. Great flavor!"