Corny Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups salsa
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- In a nonstick skillet, saute the chicken, green pepper and onions in oil for 3-4 minutes or until chicken juices run clear; drain. Stir in the corn, salsa, olives and chili powder. Cook and stir over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture over one side of each tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese; roll up and secure with toothpicks. Yield: 6 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Corny Chicken Wraps
Sort By :
"Easy and good: a winning combination in our busy family's book. This will become a go-to recipe."
"I haven't made these in awhile, and had forgotten how delicious they are. I used multi-grain tortillas this time, and plan to have them more often from now on. Quick & Easy too."