Corny Beef Brunch
My mother passed on her passion for cooking to me, my daughters and my grandchildren. One of my daughters shared this recipe with me after she made it for her first overnight guests after she was married.
8-10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 3 cans (14 ounces each) corned beef hash
- 12 slices (1 ounce each) American cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Spread hash in the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Layer cheese slices over hash. Beat eggs and pepper; pour over top.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 164 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 270 mg cholesterol, 282 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 12 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.