- Using the dull edge of a table knife, make an off-center crease in
- each roll. Fold along crease so the large half is on top; press
- along folded edge. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Cover
- and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with
- melted butter. Remove from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 108 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 102 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.