- Remove cornmeal crust from pans; place one in a greased 4-qt. baking
- dish (lasagna pan). Top with half of the mushroom mixture; sprinkle
- with half of the cheeses. Top with the second cornmeal crust and
- remaining mushroom mixture and cheeses.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes
- longer or until lightly browned. Let stand 15-20 minutes before
- cutting. Yield: 14-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 330 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 489 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.