- top. Cover with plastic wrap; let rise in a warm place until
- doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into 30
- balls. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Cover with a
- clean kitchen towel; let rise in a warm place until doubled, about
- 45 minutes.
- Uncover rolls; brush with melted butter and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Bake at 375° for 13-17 minutes or until golden brown. Remove
- from pans to wire racks; serve warm. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 140 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 137 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.