Cornflake Crunch Tenders Recipe
The cornflakes give a nice crunch to these oven-baked chicken tenders, which are great for a meal or snacking. —Kris Lehman
- 1 cup finely crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 16 chicken tenders (about 1-3/4 pounds)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Ragú® Old World Style® Marinara, warmed
- 1. Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornflakes, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. In another shallow bowl, lightly beat egg. Dip chicken in egg, then in cornflake mixture. Place chicken in prepared pan. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (4 each) equals 383 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 201 mg cholesterol, 670 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 49 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC