- 1 cup finely crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 16 chicken tenders (about 1-3/4 pounds)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Ragú® Old World Style® Marinara, warmed
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornflakes, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. In another shallow bowl, lightly beat egg. Dip chicken in egg, then in cornflake mixture. Place chicken in prepared pan. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cornflake Crunch Tenders
Sort By :
"this would be great if all the directions on how to make this was there. I have made this before and had the same problem then too. Please fix it."
"Whom mever posted this recipe needs to review it . It does not tell you how to use the butter, and there are no baking directions, such as length of time, and what tempereter"
"Needed to look in theTest Kitchen Favorites 2004 book for the rest of the directions, which are: Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil; coat the foil with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange chicken in prepared pan. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve with marinara sauce."