Cornflake Coating for Chicken Recipe
I always keep a bag of this mix on hand for an easy, quick-fix supper. It makes the chicken crispy and so delicious! —Denise Elder, Hanover, Ontario
- 9 cups cornflakes, crushed
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT (for each batch):
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1. In an airtight container, combine the first eight ingredients. Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 8 batches (about 4 cups total).
- 2. To prepare chicken: Place 1/2 cup coating in a shallow dish; coat chicken on both sides. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cornflake Coating for Chicken
Reviewed Jun. 23, 2013
"Easy prep. and very well seasoned. A keeper"
Reviewed Nov. 7, 2009
"This was one of the best chicken coatings I have ever tried! Yum!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC