Corned Beef Stir-Fry Recipe
- 7 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups coarsely chopped cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli corned beef
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk 4 tablespoons oil, vinegar, sugar, celery seed and salt until sugar is dissolved; set aside.
- 2. In a large skillet, saute the cabbage, carrots and onions in remaining oil for 15-16 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in vinegar-oil mixture and corned beef. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through. If desired, serve with rice. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 243 calories, 19 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 629 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Corned Beef Stir-Fry
"Really good. I went 1 1/2 for the oil mixture and did not add the rice. clr"
"Take this to a church potluck was a major hit. I've also made it with turkey corn beef was still good"