This recipe comes from a friend, who loves to cook…just like me! The spread is always well received at parties when served alongside wedges of onion bagels. —Pam Reul, Owatonna, Minnesota
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 cups diced cooked corned beef
- Onion bagels, split and cut into wedges or snack rye bread
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, dill, seasoned salt and corned beef. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with bagel wedges or rye bread. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Corned Beef Spread in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p43
Reviews for Corned Beef Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review