Corned Beef Roll-Ups Recipe
Instead of buying gifts for extended family members, we donate the money to a worthy cause, then exchange things we no longer use. This savory dish is one I'm always asked to bring.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) deli corned beef
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
- 2. Place two slices of corned beef on waxed paper. Spread 2 teaspoons cream cheese mixture over each slice. Stack one slice of corned beef on top of the other. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Repeat with remaining beef and cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm. Cut into 1-in. slices. Serve on crackers. Yield: About 3 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 24 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 51 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Corned Beef Roll-Ups
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC