Corned Beef Roll-Ups Recipe
Instead of buying gifts for extended family members, we donate the money to a worthy cause, then exchange things we no longer use. This savory dish is one I'm always asked to bring.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) deli corned beef
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
- Place two slices of corned beef on waxed paper. Spread 2 teaspoons cream cheese mixture over each slice. Stack one slice of corned beef on top of the other. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Repeat with remaining beef and cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm. Cut into 1-in. slices. Serve on crackers. Yield: About 3 dozen.
Originally published as Corned Beef Roll-Ups in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2004, p33
Reviews for Corned Beef Roll-Ups(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >