Corned Beef Omelet Recipe
"I was raised on a farm, where we had chickens as well as other farm animals, so ate a lot of egg dishes," recalls Kitty Jones of Chicago, Illinois. "We usually serve this simple omelet for breakfast with toast on the side."
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup cubed cooked corned beef
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Dash pepper
- In a large skillet, saute onions in butter until tender. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk; pour over onions. Cook over medium heat; as the eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
- When the eggs are nearly set, sprinkle with the corned beef, cheese and pepper. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Corned Beef Omelet in Quick Cooking March/April 2003, p43
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Corned Beef Omelet(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Corned Beef >
- Corned Beef Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >