2 ServingsPrep/Total TIme: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup diced fully cooked corned beef
- 1 cup diced cooked potato
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small heavy skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Stir in the
- remaining ingredients. Flatten mixture with a metal spatula. Cover
- and cook until bottom of potato mixture is crisp. Turn and brown the
- other side. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 331 calories, 25 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 949 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein.