Sunday breakfasts have always been special in our house. It's fun to get in the kitchen and cook with the kids. No matter how many new recipes we try, the kids always rate this "No. 1"! —Rick Skildum, Maple Grove, Minnesota
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash browns
- 1-1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 4 to 5 cups chopped cooked corned beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a large ovenproof skillet, cook hash browns and onion in oil until potatoes are browned and onion is tender. Remove from the heat; stir in corned beef and salt.
- Make eight wells in the hash browns. Break one egg into each well. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover and bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs reach desired doneness. Garnish with parsley. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Corned Beef Hash and Eggs in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p15
Reviews for Corned Beef Hash and Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review