Corned Beef Hash and Eggs
Sunday breakfasts have always been special in our house. It's fun to get in the kitchen and cook with the kids. No matter how many new recipes we try, the kids always rate this "No. 1"! —Rick Skildum, Maple Grove, Minnesota
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash browns
- 1-1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 4 to 5 cups chopped cooked corned beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a large ovenproof skillet, cook hash browns and onion in oil until
- potatoes are browned and onion is tender. Remove from the heat; stir
- in corned beef and salt.
- Make eight wells in the hash browns. Break one egg into each well.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover and bake at 325° for 20-25
- minutes or until eggs reach desired doneness. Garnish with parsley.
- Yield: 8 servings.