Corned Beef Hash and Eggs Recipe
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash browns
- 1-1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 4 to 5 cups chopped cooked corned beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a large ovenproof skillet, cook hash browns and onion in oil until potatoes are browned and onion is tender. Remove from the heat; stir in corned beef and salt.
- 2. Make eight wells in the hash browns. Break one egg into each well. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover and bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs reach desired doneness. Garnish with parsley. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Corned Beef Hash and Eggs
"I love corned beef hash, and although this isn't really authentic, in my eyes, it was a quick way to get my fix! I used my electric skillet instead of putting it in the oven. It was delicious!"
"How many servings does this hash make? At the top of the recipe, it says 8 serving but in the body of the recipe yield 4 servings are listed. This was tasty and a good way to use up the eggs and leftover corned beef but probably not very healthy."