Corned Beef Hash and Eggs Recipe
Sunday breakfasts have always been special in our house. It's fun to get in the kitchen and cook with the kids. No matter how many new recipes we try, they always rate this breakfast No. 1! —Rick Skildum, Maple Grove, Minnesota
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash browns
- 1-1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 4 to 5 cups chopped cooked corned beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a large ovenproof skillet, cook hash browns and onion in oil until potatoes are browned and onion is tender. Remove from the heat; stir in corned beef and salt.
- 2. Make eight wells in the hash browns. Break one egg into each well. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover and bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs reach desired doneness. Garnish with parsley. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Corned Beef Hash and Eggs
Reviewed Mar. 28, 2017
"This was excellent! I had turnip and potatoes left over from my boiled dinner so I just incorporated them into the dish. Excellent use of leftovers and eggs - I would definately make this again."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC