Corned Beef Bagel Dip Recipe
I've taken this appetizer to many potlucks over the years, and everybody always enjoys dunking bagel bites into the creamy, kicked-up dip. —Shari Stensrud, Cambridge, Minnesota
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish, optional
- 3 to 4 bagels, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir in the corned beef, onion, parsley, seasoned salt and horseradish if desired. Serve with bagel pieces. Yield: about 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 140 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 232mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Corned Beef Bagel Dip
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC