Corned Beef Bagel Dip Recipe
Guests will enjoy dipping bite-sized bagel chunks into this creamy dip that's made with sour cream, chopped corned beef and a little horseradish. "I've taken this appetizer to many potlucks over the years, and it's always a hit," says Shari Stensrud of Cambridge, Minnesota.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish, optional
- 3 to 4 bagels, cut into bite-size pieces
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir in the corned beef, onion, parsley, seasoned salt and horseradish if desired. Serve with bagel pieces. Yield: about 2 cups.
Originally published as Corned Beef Bagel Dip in Quick Cooking December 2000, p11
Reviews for Corned Beef Bagel Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review