Corned Beef 'n' Cheese Strata Recipe
If you like Reuben sandwiches, you'll love the flavor of this easy-to-prepare strata that's good for any meal of the day. Anita Bukowski
- 10 slices rye bread, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1-1/2 pounds cooked corned beef, shredded
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces each) shredded Swiss cheese
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place bread cubes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the corned beef and cheese. Whisk the eggs, milk and pepper; pour over the top. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove strata from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 9-12 servings.
Originally published as Corned Beef 'n' Cheese Strata in Test Kitchen Favorites 2004 2005, p173
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Corned Beef 'n' Cheese Strata(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review