Corned Beef 'n' Cabbage Casserole Recipe
- 1 medium head cabbage, shredded (about 8 cups)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) white hominy, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1. In a large Dutch oven or saucepan, combine cabbage, onion and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the cabbage is tender. Add remaining ingredients; simmer for 5 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 157 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 1,198 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Reviews for Corned Beef 'n' Cabbage Casserole
"Exchange the Hominy for 1,1/2lbs new potatoes skin on! ??????????"