Corn with Basil Mustard Recipe
"Everyone will think you're a pro when you spruce up corn this way," promises Sarah Reinhardt of Plymouth, Minnesota.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen gold and white corn
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1. Prepare corn according to package directions; drain. In a small bowl, combine the butter, mustard and basil. Stir into corn until butter is melted. Yield: 5 servings.
1/2 cup equals 104 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 122 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Corn with Basil Mustard
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC