"Everyone will think you're a pro when you spruce up corn this way," promises Sarah Reinhardt of Plymouth, Minnesota.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen gold and white corn
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Prepare corn according to package directions; drain. In a small bowl, combine the butter, mustard and basil. Stir into corn until butter is melted. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Corn with Basil Mustard in Light & Tasty June/July 2005, p49
Reviews for Corn with Basil Mustard
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 1, 2009
"I've made this recipe several times since I found it and its delish! my bf loves it and we both could eat it all the time! the 2nd time i made it i accidentally used 2 tablespoons of dried basil instead of a teaspoon haha and i still ate it!"