"Everyone will think you're a pro when you spruce up corn this way," promises Sarah Reinhardt of Plymouth, Minnesota.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen gold and white corn
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Prepare corn according to package directions; drain. In a small bowl, combine the butter, mustard and basil. Stir into corn until butter is melted. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Corn with Basil Mustard in Light & Tasty June/July 2005, p49
Reviews for Corn with Basil Mustard
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 1, 2009
"I've made this recipe several times since I found it and its delish! my bf loves it and we both could eat it all the time! the 2nd time i made it i accidentally used 2 tablespoons of dried basil instead of a teaspoon haha and i still ate it!"