"Everyone will think you're a pro when you spruce up corn this way," promises Sarah Reinhardt of Plymouth, Minnesota.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen gold and white corn
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Prepare corn according to package directions; drain. In a small bowl, combine the butter, mustard and basil. Stir into corn until butter is melted. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Corn with Basil Mustard in Light & Tasty June/July 2005, p49
Reviews for Corn with Basil Mustard
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review