Corn Wheels with Lime Butter
For a different twist on the classic taste of corn, try this recipe. The lime compliments the sweetness of the corn well.Helen Meadows, Huson, Montana
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 medium ears of corn
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, if desired
- Using cleaver or large knife, cut corn into 1-in. lengths. In a large
- pot, bring water to boil over high heat. Add corn wheels; cover and
- boil 2 minutes. Melt butter; mix with the lime juice.
- Transfer corn to serving platter and drizzle with lime-butter.
- Sprinkle with pepper if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 175 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 79 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.