"This flavorful salad is both colorful and delicious," relates Rhoda McFall from Lincoln, Kansas. "I fixed it for a family reunion and everyone loved it, especially our Italian son-in-law."
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine corn and a small amount of water. Cover and microwave on high for 3 to 3-1/2 minutes or until corn is crisp-tender; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, salad dressing, basil and salt. Stir in corn. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Tomato Corn Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p11
Reviews for Corn Tomato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review