Corn Taco Soup Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 envelope (1-1/4 ounces) taco seasoning
- Corn chips, shredded cheddar cheese and/or sour cream, optional
- 1. In a large saucepan, brown ground beef and onion; drain. Add corn, kidney beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce and taco seasoning. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with corn chips, cheese and/or sour cream if desired. Yield: 4-6 serving (1-1/2 quarts).
1 cup: 271 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 977mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 6g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Corn Taco Soup
"I made this with leftover taco meat and the kids asked for more....a keeper"
"I used the hot taco seasoning really good fast and easy put it over taco chips"