- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 envelope (1-1/4 ounces) taco seasoning
- Corn chips, shredded cheddar cheese and/or sour cream, optional
- In a large saucepan, brown ground beef and onion; drain. Add corn, kidney beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce and taco seasoning. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with corn chips, cheese and/or sour cream if desired. Yield: 4-6 serving (1-1/2 quarts).
Reviews for Corn Taco Soup
"Was a good quick dinner, and I had all the things on hand, we scooped ours with Tostitos Chips!"
"I made this with leftover taco meat and the kids asked for more....a keeper"
"I used the hot taco seasoning really good fast and easy put it over taco chips"