- 2 cans (7 ounces each) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 2 cans (7 ounces each) Mexicorn, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 medium tomatoes
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Combine mayonnaise and pepper; mix well. Pour over the corn mixture and toss to coat. Cut the top of each tomato. Scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/2-in. shell (discard pulp). Spoon corn mixture into the tomatoes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Corn-Stuffed Tomatoes in Quick Cooking July/August 1998, p45
Reviews for Corn-Stuffed Tomatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 26, 2014
"It was good to me and my 2 yr old but my 10 and 8 yr old didn't care for it. I added Creole seasoning and regular mayo. Also used only mexi corn because that's what I had on hand."