Corn-Stuffed Peppers Recipe
I created this recipeand haven't had any complaints yet! The peppers can be served alone as a meal or alongside pork chops, steak, hamburgers, etc. I love to cook...outside the kitchen. I enjoy crafts and writing.Suzanne Hubbard, Greeley, Colorado
- 4 medium green peppers
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2-1/2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Slice tops off peppers and reserve; remove seeds. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon filling into peppers and replace tops.
- Place in an 8-in. square baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 45-60 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Corn-Stuffed Peppers in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p34
Reviews for Corn-Stuffed Peppers(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 26, 2012
We used green chilies instead of pimentos. Great recipe for a vegetarian. Flavorful, and the extra filling that fell out of our peppers made a delicious chip dip with salsa.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Potato Recipes >